Wednesday 24 December 2014

Lavigne calls rehab rumours amusing

Singer Avril Lavigne has criticized the speculation that she is struggling addiction issues in a rehabilitation centre. The rehab rumours are amusing, the 30-year-old wrote on Twitter on Tuesday, reports a website."The only thing I'm addicted to right now is Bing Crosby. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! And to all a goodnight," she said. A magazine had previously asserted that Lavigne was in a rehab for depression and drug abuse issues.

Previous this month, Lavigne had told a fan on Twitter that she's "having some health issues". In a direct message exchange published by @AvrilMusicChart, Lavigne wrote: "I feel bad because I haven't been able to say anything to the fans to let them no why I've been absent. I'm torn as I'm quite private.... I'm not feeling well. I'm having some health issues. So please keep me in your prayers."

No comments:

Post a Comment